The Pherobase - Privacy Statement, Legal Notice and Disclaimer
Personal information collected by The Pherobaseis treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy law Act. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion provided.
Site Visit Data
When visiting this site, the following information is supplied by your browser: the user's server address, the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc) the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and the documents downloaded, the previous site visited, the type of browser used. This information is recorded and reviewed to improve the site and track don any illegal activity.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address.
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it it will not be added to a mailing list.
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Should you decide to use an online form The Pherobase:
- we will not record your name, e-mail address, and other personal information you provided.
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it the information.
- will not be added to a mailing list.
- we will not disclose this information without your consent.
A cookie is a text string that is included with Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) requests and responses. Pherobase Cookies cannot be used to execute code (run programs) or deliver viruses to your computer. Beware of security risks and computer viruses, the world wide web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that
transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties.
By visiting and using the information at this website you agree to the following:
- copyright in the material available at this site is owned by the Pherobase and third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice.
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen.
- you may download or print a single copy of the material for research or personal use.
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Always check the information at this site:
- is general information provided as part in the dissemination of information relating to scientific matters.
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice.
- is subject to the usual uncertainties of advanced scientific and technical research may not be accurate, current or complete.
- is subject to change without notice.
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. The Pherobase excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
All enquiries should be directed to The Site Adminl:
Dr Ashraf El-Sayed
Phone: 0064 3 977 7358
Fax: 0064 3 977 7341